Connect
To Top

Nuova Suzuki V-Strom 1000 2014 immortalata da alcuni Spy Shot

Imminente l’uscita del nuovo Suzuki V-Strom 1000, “catturato” durante un giro di collaudo sulle alpi tedesche.

[divider]

C’è molta attesa attorno al crossOver giapponese, cui spetta il compito di bissare il successo del più piccolo V-Strom 650, puntando a far rivivere, nei ricordi degli appassionati, la leggendaria resa dei bicilindrici 1000 cc made in Suzuki.

Il prototipo immortalato in foto mostra una moto in avanzatissimo stato di progettazione, molto simile al concept esposto in occasione degli scorsi saloni. “Becco” solo un po’ più rastremato e linee che trattengono un ottimo equilibrio tra snellezza e stazza, trattandosi pur sempre di una all-arounder che deve infondere un senso di protettività spiccata in chi la sceglie.

Dalle immagini, si conferma, inoltre, quanto ci si attende da questo mezzo: comfort elevato, quote da Maxi-Enduro stradale (con ruota anteriore da 19”), e non mancherà una buona dose di elettronica, col già annunciato controllo di trazione, il sistema ABS e una centralina motore in grado di regolare al meglio l’erogazione in base alle diverse condizioni di guida.

VIA| http://blogs.motorcyclistonline.com/

8 Comments

1. carlo

2013/07/11 at 8:54 AM

lol complimenti per il titolo

2. Rafael

2015/12/10 at 4:31 AM

Depends on the amount you have to insevt. A money making proposition would be a full service truck plaza. Full being the operative word. I am talking many mechanical repairs (no local log trucks and junked out rigs). Over the road distance drivers. Fuel (pumped for them), windshields washed (including headlamps) all lights checked and reported if malfunctioning. SECURE parking for drivers that want a meal or shower, or even just want or need to kill a few hours. An arcade with televisions to watch? Maybe even a motel? A restaurant serving three squares per day and I mean fresh cooked meals. The one thing that is NEVER offered at any plaza I ever visited? Many times a driver has a death or sickness in the family and has to be called home. He may have to catch a flight back and he has nowhere to leave a truck with a load parked that is secure. How about a couple of acres of locked storage fence and the whole plaza patrolled by security guards (armed). No drugs, no prostitution! That is what the over the road drivers would like. It could also have a camping area or cater to the family type travelers? The biggest thing that would make it successful would be that you offer a place a driver could get rest and not have to worry about his rig or his own personal safety. Many drivers would even PAY to be able to park there for some shut eye and a meal. the big seller is the ability to get a shower after fueling and before a good hot meal.

3. http://www.ionicbathfootdetox.com/

2016/04/29 at 2:34 AM

7-29-12Alex spune: Salut ma puteti ajuta ? Am facut exact cat ati specificat si nu stiu ce sa fak mai incolo.Name:Intel(R) G33/G31 Express Chipset FamilyManufacturier: Inter CorporationChyp Type: Intel(R) GMA 3100DAC Type: InternalAprox.Memory: 256 MBCurent Dysplay Mode : 1280x 1024 (32 bit)(60Hz)Monitor : Acer LCD Monitor AL1916 +60V-a ajutat acest raspuns?

4. http://www.rehabsandrentals.com/

2016/05/13 at 3:34 AM

Hey there I am so glad I found your site, I really found you by error, while I was researching on Aol for something else, Anyhow I am here now and would just like to say thanks a lot for a marvelous post and a all round interesting blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to go through it all at the minute but I have saved it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read more, Please do keep up the great work.

5. car insurance

2016/05/20 at 4:21 PM

chicos son re copados los re quiero te amo euge cuidate mucho me encantaria a vinieran a san clemente del tuyu los quiero vengas porfis besos los amo

6. Years ago fter several attempts to create a logo that fit the image I wanted and never quite achieving that goal, I went ahead and decided to go with simple text of my name, and ever changing photos of my work. I figure my name will always represent me, keeping it unfussy will keep it timeless, and my photos can evolve as the work does.

7. betrieb haftpflichtversicherung

2016/11/05 at 9:06 AM

Das Zusammenspiel zwischen der trivialen Szenerie, den warmen Farben und nicht zu letzt die verletzliche aber dennoch erotische Haltung der jungen Dame erregt unsere Aufmerksamkeit – zumindest aus meiner Perspektive. Tolles Foto.

8. writing custom

2016/12/13 at 1:50 AM

My husband likes motorbikes very much and that is really good to have it at hand.